War of the Vikings
1.2b Patch Notes
We felt the sudden speed boost forward when the berserker enters frenzy was both jarring to the berserker himself and made the experience for his opponents trying to defend just too unpredictable, especially when high network latency is present. To combat this, we have decided to first and foremost lower the speed bonus given when in frenzy. We have been pleased with the berserkers ability to cover ground to reach his target and how this plays into the frenzy timer, so to offset the lowered movement speed in this regard we have decided to slightly nudge the amount of time the berserker has to get his kill. This also plays into giving the berserker some slight more breathing room and time to think when going frenzy which should hopefully reduce the amount of accidental team damage that occurs in these conditions simply out of desperation on the berserker's part.
- Forward speed bonus when in frenzy reduced to 15% from 20%
- Duration of frenzy increased to 12 seconds from 10 seconds.
- Added some collision to Ravine, Stronghold and Village to prevent exploits.
- Fixed client crash that could occur while loading a new level.
- Fixed client crash that could occur while disconnecting from a game.
- Fixed server crash that could occur if a player reached level 60.
- Made some minor CPU optimizations.
Berserkers! Maps! New game mode! Faces! Blood! Odin be praised, it is here!
Check out the patch notes!
Servers are currently being updated, you will be able to play soon!
Talk to us if you have any issues, we listen!
The War of the Vikings Team