This game is a really good alternative to some of the broken Magic: duel of champions or duel of planeswalker games. Not saying they're all broken, but since they're ubisoft products, they usually are.
- AI can provide a decent challenge on hard mode since you can let it randomly use some of your best decks (or not).
-It's NOT P2W, no matter what anyone says. If they need to p2w then they're doing something seriously wrong. I do quite well for myself and have built a competitive number of decks just by doing dailies and competing in tournaments. The game gives you quite a large number of good cards without having to buy extras.
- There's good balance amongst the factions
- lots of different ways to build your decks, you can combine 2 factions, or just go with 1, using as much or as little mixing as you want
- the cards themselves are well thought out and balanced, and the artwork is nice
- it's a nicely paced game, whether you're in the mood for speed matches or taking your time while you drink coffee or eat
- you can play multiple games at once, so you can play against the AI and a few opponents at once if that's your style
- lots of features and well thought out UI
- the timed pvp matches are a bit too long. It's a good amount of time if you're not in a hurry or playing multiple opponents, but often an opponent will go AFK on you for most or all of the match, leaving you to forfeit or wait till the 20 minute timer is up. Each turn should be timed IMO, instead of the entire match