9 April 2014
Note: If you find a severe bug or issue, please report it on our GitHub page. If you crash, please send your .mdmp to use at firstname.lastname@example.org, directions are listed here.
We've just released a small hotfix (50mb) in advance of our upcoming content patch. The following things are changed/fixed:
Changelog for 1.07.10
- Use sv_tags instead of creating custom convar for showing tags in server browser
- Fixed various mac/linux crash issues
- Removed cheat flags on sv_wave_begin_grace and sv_spawn_grace_objectivecount
- Added various new props and textures for upcoming maps
- Fixed a client and server crash caused by the molotov cocktail
- Added highway bridge as a landmark on one side of the map.
- Added some rain to have somewhat nicer atmosphere.
- Optimized the map a little by removing unnecessary brush-details (mainly doorframes which were wasted anyway in rather dark map).
- Tweaked environment lighting to match the skybox better and to have some better visuals.
- Tweaked surrounding fog and 3d sky so it blends nicer together.
- Removed some health-crates and their locations.
- Removed some fema-crates so they're not in the safe zones anymore.
- Zombie initial spawn count is now 18.
- Zombie increment count is now 11.
- Ending wave is now at 10.
- Clipped off some areas from players/zombies.
- Relocated most of the zombie spawns to edges of the map.
- Miscellaneous fixes
7 Mars 2014
Note: If you've found a bug, please click on this link. If your game crashes, please click here.
Extra Note: If your sound is glitchy, please head to your SteamApps/common/nmrih/nmrih folder and delete the following files:
- sound.cache (this one's located at common/nmrih/nmrih/sound)
Extra Extra Note: Steam will automatically install this update, FYI.
1.07.9 is finally out. It introduces a new weapon, a new survival map, a new objective map, and a few dozen fixes. Also, you can now quickly find servers you can start playing right away in. Click "Add common tags..." on the bottom right of the server browser and select "Spawning:Active" to only list servers where there are at least 25 seconds left for spawning.
- Levels will now follow the zombie caps set in the overlord_zombie_helper map entity
- Zombies will no longer walk to func_safe_zones which have the InputDeactivate flag enabled
- Zombies should now all properly freeze in place when the Extraction Cutscene starts
- Zombies will now longer spawn in the middle of the Extraction Cutscene
- Fixed a crash that involved infection and constant map changing/round resetting
- Fixed a bug that caused players to get stuck using Health crates
- Tracked zombies have been redefined as zombies who have a specific spawn brush
- Wave and func_zombie_spawn.input_zombie_spawn mapper created zombies will now count against the map-based zombie cap.
- Disabled the tactical reload functionality for the Mac 10
- Added func_nav_blocker entity
- Added fa_jae700
- Added nmo_junction
- Added nms_campblood
- Added new achievements for the two new maps
- Added new tags in Server Browser to make searching easier
- Disabled auto weapon switch on pickup
- Fixed a bunch of small things related to crashes and memory corruption
- Updated version number to 1.07.9
- Made ssba more of a jerkwad
- Fixed sound errors with certain Voice Sets
- Hooked in new ambient/tension/evac music files to Dynamic Music System
- Added the ability to taunt zombies and other players
- Updated the Winchester 1892 ironsight fire animation to be 'less flashy'
- Added the JAE700 Sniper Rifle
- Added various new textures and props for junction/campblood and future maps
- Converted older prop models to prop_static
- Removed outdated props with missing textures
- Made additional visual tweaks to the zombie player models
- Recompiled the following maps to properly use the now functioning zombie cap values set in overlord_zombie_helper: nmo_broadway, nmo_chinatown, nmo_cabin, nms_flooded, nms_northway, nms_silence, nms_isolated, nms_ransack
- Made minor adjustments in the garage area in nmo_chinatown
- Added a new Objective level, Junction.
- Added a new Survival level, Campblood.
- Blocked/closed upstairs windows (removed unused hint/skip)
- Added tonemap controller to the level (adjusted hdr)
- Improvements to some lighting.
- Redid the bridge connecting the two houses
- Removed Zone B, made the two houses fall under Zone A
- Added some lighting.
- Added new smoke particles to fire barrels.
- Improved some displacements.
- Some texture improvements.
- Improved functionality to supply drop air_node nav.
- Fixed broken outputs wave controller
- Changed max zombie count to 70
- Changed supply drop from every 5 rounds to every 3 rounds.
- Other small improvements.