Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
In a city where information is heavily monitored, agile couriers called Runners transport sensitive data away from prying eyes. In this seemingly utopian paradise, a crime has been committed, your sister has been framed and now you are being hunted.
Release Date: Jan 13, 2009
Watch all 2 trailers
About the Game
In a city where information is heavily monitored, agile couriers called Runners transport sensitive data away from prying eyes. In this seemingly utopian paradise, a crime has been committed, your sister has been framed and now you are being hunted. You are a Runner called Faith and this innovative first-person action-adventure is your story.
Mirror's Edge™ delivers you straight into the shoes of this unique heroine as she traverses the vertigo-inducing cityscape, engaging in intense combat and fast paced chases. With a never before seen sense of movement and perspective, you will be drawn into Faith's world. A world that is visceral, immediate, and very dangerous.
Live or die? Soar or plummet? One thing is certain, in this city you will learn how to run. From the makers of the groundbreaking Battlefield franchise, Mirror's Edge is an action-adventure experience unlike any other.
- Move yourself: String together an amazing arsenal of wall-runs, leaps, vaults and more, in fluid, acrobatic movements that turns every level of the urban environment to your advantage and salvation.
- Immerse yourself: In first person every breath, every collision, every impact is acutely felt. Heights create real vertigo, movements flow naturally, collisions and bullet impacts create genuine fear and adrenaline.
- Challenge yourself: Fight or flight. Your speed and agility allow you not only to evade, capture and perform daring escapes, but also to disable and disarm unwary opponents, in a mix of chase, puzzles, strategy and intense combat.
- Free yourself: Runner vision allows you to see the city as they do. See the flow. Rooftops become pathways and conduits, opportunities and escape routes. The flow is what keeps you running what keeps you alive.
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® XP SP2 or Vista
- Processor: 3.0 GHz or faster
- Memory: 1 GB RAM or more
- Graphics: DirectX® 9.0c compatible video card, Shader Model 3.0 required. Video card must have 256 MB, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better
- Hard Drive: 8 GB free space
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card
- INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES, YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE. ONLY ONE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE PER GAME. EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER WITH EA ONLINE.
More like this
1,381 of 1,541 people (90%) found this review helpful
121 of 127 people (95%) found this review helpful
563 products in account
11.2 hrs on record
Mirror's Edge is a video game that definitely deserves a try.Its short length is the only complain I can mention about the campaign, because it's an incredible innovative title with a very powerful graphical side and an addictive gameplay proposal. A nice launching for this new saga that replaces the word 'brief' with the word 'intensity'.There's depth here that you'll only discover hours into time trialling a single stage and no other game in recent memory comes close to being as cool. I can't wait to see what Faith gets up to next. Console ports are usually a waste of time, but that's certainly not the case with Mirror's Edge. In fact, the PC version of the game offers even more than its console counterparts. Mirror’s Edge works like a charm with keyboard and mouse, too. Parkour above a shining beautiful city is a nice change of pace after normal shooters. Hopefully we get to see more games like this in the future.Mirrors Edge is an intense and intensely enjoyable experience from top to bottom that manages to capture a very interesting gameplay element and perfect it.
212 of 281 people (75%) found this review helpful
29 of 39 people (74%) found this review helpful
212 products in account
5.0 hrs on record
Such a brilliant game, I never get bored of this..Sadly I play it on origin alot more than steam...But it doesn't matter where you play it, You can always restart the game from scratch and get faster and faster! 10/10 would recommend to anyone!
9 of 10 people (90%) found this review helpful
343 products in account
9.1 hrs on record
awesome game , its all about parkour so if you're a big fan of it , its a fun game to get , you will have to note that its sort of a short game that can be finished in a couple of hours if you know what you're doing , so getting it during a sale would sound about right. 8/10