"One of the best co-op games of all time."
PC Gamer Magazine
9.5 out of 10 - "A hallmark of excellence"
10 out of 10 - "It's original, beautifully designed, good looking, well written, challenging, highly playable and deeply immersive. Everything a great game should be."
9 out of 10 - "One of the most unique and addicting games of 2013"
9 out of 10 - "Monaco is a class act and it knows it."
9.5 out of 10 - "A strong contender for Game of the Year."
FREE UPDATE! MONACO'S FINAL CAMPAIGN: FIN.
This NEW brutally difficult campaign concludes the story of the Gentleman and his nefarious crew.
FREE UPDATE! THE ARCHITECT'S PATCH!
The original campaigns now with rebalanced difficulty, new game mechanics, and more polish, directly based on player feedback.
Based on popular demand, 3 new PvP Arenas!
You asked and you shall receive, New Leaderboards for Zombie mode and Enhanced mode.
Now with Steam Workshop!
O tej grze
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine is a single player or co-op heist game. Assemble a crack team of thieves, case the joint, and pull off the perfect heist.
- The Locksmith: Blue-collar infiltration expert
- The Lookout: She can see and hear everything... a natural leader
- The Pickpocket: A hobo with a monkey and a penchant for crime
- The Cleaner: A silent psychopath... Jack The Ripper in pink
- The Mole: Big and dumb... likes to tunnel
- The Gentleman: He doesn't always wear a disguise, but when he does, he looks fantastic
- The Hacker: Armies of viruses shut down security... a modern day warlock
- The Redhead: Manipulative and murderous... a lady always gets what she wants
Play with up to four people online or on the same screen. Compete with others via daily leaderboards. Find out why it won the 2010 IGF and has been described by PCGamer as "one of the best co-op games of all time."
Jeszcze nie ma recenzji tego produktu w twoim języku
Możesz napisać swoją własną recenzję dla tego produktu, żeby podzielić się swoimi wrażeniami ze społecznością. Użyj obszaru, który znajduje się na tej stronie nad przyciskiem zakupu, żeby napisać swoją recenzję.