STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
“Espire 1: VR Operative is unquestionably the best expression of the stealth action genre we’ve seen in VR yet.”
4/5 – UploadVR
“[Espire 1] is the stealth espionage game I have always wanted”
8/10 – Way Toomany Games
“The main draw of Espire 1 is that it takes place in VR, and it uses that to its benefit.”
7/10 – Dualshockers
The Espire 1: VR Operative Assimilation Content Update is here!
The highlights of today’s free content update include:
New Operative Weapons
• Vector SMG: This semi-auto weapon is an excellent choice for mid-range combat, providing for accurate and quick bursts of controlled fire with one bullet firing upon the first trigger press and the last bullet firing upon release. With an extended clip of 45 rounds and very low recoil, it is the weapon of choice for the new “SMG” weapon challenge mode.
• Sawed-off Shotgun: Get up close and personal with this new shotgun, boasting a wider spread for close quarters combat. Its compact design allows for the shotgun to be holstered as either a sidearm or primary weapon -- and reloads via magazine clip instead of individual shells.
New Virtual Challenge Game Modes
Experienced Espire agents can also look forward to three new Virtual Challenge game modes, featuring new stealth gameplay not featured in the campaign. These new Virtual Challenges focuses on weapon mastery, climbing and intel gathering stealth skills essential to completing missions quickly and efficiently. Test your skills against players around the world with an improved leaderboard.
• Weapon Challenges: Run, weave, duck, climb, jump and zipline your way through seven courses designed to test your mastery with each weapon class. Rack up the highest combo while eliminating static, moving and explosive targets, as well as enemy combatants in order to reach the top of the leaderboard.
• Climbing Challenges: Overcome climbing puzzles where speed and timing is paramount to completing the course with the highest score. Make sure to avoid getting squashed by the fast-moving crushers!
• Intel Challenges: Explore four completely new environments. Locate and hack intelligence from all workstations in the area and reach the extraction point. This game mode builds on the core Espire gameplay from the campaign.
In addition, Espire agents can expect a variety of technical and quality of life gameplay improvements based directly on player feedback and requests with today’s free release of the Espire 1: VR Operative Assimilation content update.
The developers describe the content like this:
This game contains some content that is not recommended for all audiences, including gun violence. There are some topics and scenarios in the story line that some players may have sensitivity to.
Namely, Hostage situations, where the player must attempt to rescue hostages from armed guards.
Espire is game where violence is not encouraged, and players have a non-lethal approach to every scenario.
However, there is gun violence throughout the title. Our gameplay and release trailers give an indication of the type of violence present throughout the title.
Players have the ability to disable blood effects in the 'display' options, found via the 'settings' menu.
© Espire VR Pty Ltd trading as Digital Lode. Designed and developed in Melbourne, Australia
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.