Product Update - Valve
- AI decision-making tuned.
- Fixed an end turn CTD
- UI now handles its memory much better
- Fixed CTD caused by crit hits list
- Fixed CTD on completion of reserves transfer
- Fixed a combat CTD
- Fixed Liir_Zuul battle cruiser not launching assault shuttles
- Fixed Liir getting battle cruiser sections on cruisers
- Fixed database handling of unicode characters
- Fixed not getting research project for super novas
- Fixed issue where ship toolip would not show up in starmap
- Fixed frequency of supernovas
- Fixed node cannons not firing when moving
- Fixed subverted drones attacking friendly ships after docking
- Fixed swarm queen not firing
- Fixed group list not showing up when using the number group select in combat
- Fixed new fleets not being able to deploy on the turn they were created
Other changes and additions:
- Loa fleets now presented with an option to slowboat when deploying missions
- Can now deploy fleets on missions that are returning home or patrolling
- Can now order planets in planet manager
- Selecting a fleet from the fleet list while in the starmap now dulls out stars outside of that fleet's range
- Many strings exposed for localization
- Can now cycle systems in the build screen
- Open localization added. Russia, German, French strings added (DE/FR 80% complete)
- Change language option added to Launcher app. Game defaults to region, but drop-down will allow change of language.
- Old Savegames will continue to use old AI algorithms.
- Turn times may be slightly longer as we continue to optimize new AI algorithms.