Product Update - Valve
Nov 15, 2012
AA3.3.1 Hotfix Changelist
- Invulnerable AI were fixed.
- Tweaked Auto-balance so that Steam Friends are properly grouped together when possible and players are far less likely to be switched back and forth frequently.
- Potential fix for 14 players on a team after auto-balance fixes. Will prevent spectator from becoming 14th player on a team if both teams are full.
- Updated AAR and fixes for stats pages.
- Fix for pure COOP games not properly setting the empty team slot values so the select team didn't work correctly.
- Server Admins: Fixes to server title bar to show server coop/pvp coop/mp mode and server title to make managing multiple servers easier.
- Fix to allow pure coop by setting pvp coop cutoff to match the maxplayer.
- Server crash fix for AI state timers.
- Adjusts PB client list so it won't add player who's PBGUID generate fails for any reason.
- PunkBuster Crash Research - this addresses a number of array issues where too long or too short arrays could cause crashes relating to pb_export.
- Adjusted M145 ELCAN optic for the M249 SAW to more closely match where first round fired will hit.