Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Product Update - Valve
Oct 24, 2012
- Weak and quite slow but carries heavy firepower
- Carries a long range rifle, artisan flintlock pistol and a fancy dagger.
- As his special attack the Sharpshooter can throw his powder horn like a grenade.
- A small peaceful wealthy town is raided by Pirates, Vikings, and Knights.
- Booty mode.
- Graveyard where the dead spirits yearn for more blood and battle.
- Last Team Standing mode.
- Night has landed on the streets and merchants come out to sell their apples.
- Last team standing mode.
- The infamous pirate haven has some unusual visitors from times passed.
- Trinket Wars mode.
Existing Map Changes
- tw_saints spawns fixed
* Palm trees are no longer able to be climbed.
* Viking spawn is unreachable.
* Chests cannot be thrown into unreachable areas anymore
- Updated shaders for players.
- New effects for damage and explosions.
- Trinket wars particle effect replaced with a new low-cost effect.
- Updated animations for Captain and Skirmisher.
- Headshots added (SS rifle only).
- Jumps are now trackable.
- Updated main menu and loading screen.
- Several new music themes.
- Several new achievements, including 10 for the sharpshooter.
- Customizable colours for parrots, gained by unlocking achievements.
- Muting now also removes voice commands texts from the chat window.
- Updated Steamworks API.
- Added minimum and maximum values for rates.
- Master server legacy mode is off and heartbeat on by default.
- Several other bug and exploit fixes, including:
* Chest bonus score exploit fixed.
* Decals and dropped weapons are cleaned at round restarts.
* Fixed quirky font action on some resolutions.
* Scoreboard shows up to 24 players.
* Fixed players near their carrier having the wrong trinket effect.
* Fixed many errors causing character models to show "T" poses.
* Several missing and misplaced voices fixed.
* Added missing delays on round cheers.
* AFK status is now also checked against button presses and changes in view angle.
Combat and Game-Mode Changes
- Shield bash now has a short cooldown.
- Kegs are more easily pushed by shields.
- Large weapons are now generally slower to charge up but have faster swings.
- Spawning trinket can now be passed to a random teammate by pressing G.
- Chests now spawn quickly back into chest zone if just thrown out.
- Chest pickup delay removed.
- Chest carriers have 10% damage reduction to incoming ranged attacks.
- Developers and testers have the Midas touch.
Class Balance Changes
- Sword/axe combo easier to land strikes with.
- Big axe is much faster but deals less damage and has shorter range.
- Movement speed increase.
- Special bar is easier to fill.
- Two handed axe is slower but does more damage and longer range.
- Slightly increased health and armor.
- Seax damage lowered.
- Claymore is slightly slower but does a bit more damage.
- Small increase in armor.
- Cutlass is a bit slower but does more damage.
- Blunderbuss has a limited range for its pushback.
- Special shot now passes through teammates.
Pirates, Vikings and Knights II - Beta 2.5 Change Log