Product Update - Valve
Sep 19, 2012
- Added a “Downloadable Content” section to the Main Menu.
- Custom character skins can now be purchased in the Steam Store and used in-game. The following skins are now available:
?Voltar - Disco Voltar
?Froggy g - Grandmaster splash
?Lonestar - Officer Lonestar
?Yuri - Kosmonaut Yuri
?Coco - Coco Hawaii
?Gnaw - Bumble Gnaw
?Derpl - Hot Rod Derpl
?Leon - Musketeer Leon
?Clunk - Expendable Clunk
- Added an option to limit the matchmaking search area based on geographical location. There are 4 different settings:
Same or nearby region (Recommended)
Half way around the globe
- All characters will now issue one of several unique taunts when achieving a killing spree.
- Killing opponents with the effect of Super Conductor (Electrify) will now display the correct skill icon in the.
- The position of Dark Matter Flashbang (Throw Grenade) and Rubber Sleeves (Throw Grenade) in the loadout screen has been switched.
- The size of the explosion effect from, Bull Charger (Hyper Bull) has been reduced by 20%.
- The price of Hyper Bull has been increased from 120 Solar to 135 Solar.
- The price of Spike Slime (Acid Spit) has been reduced from 290 Solar to 250 Solar.
- The price of Rotten Teeth (Bite) has been increased from 260 Solar to 290 Solar.
- The weight of Derpl has been increased. Derpl is now able to push other characters with more force and can no longer be pushed away by others.
- Damage from Solid Fist Bullets (Siege Mode) is now consistent with regular bullets and damage upgrades will now applied correctly.
- The price of Siege Mode has been reduced from 145 Solar to 135 Solar.
- The price of Solid Fist Bullets has been increased from 135 Solar to 225 Solar.
- The added health from Energy Drink (Healbot) has been decreased from 20 to 10 per stage.
- The price of Energy Drink (Healbot) has been increased from 170 Solar to 205 Solar.
- The attack speed of Turret Add-on (Healbot) has been decreased from 240 to 200.
- The tooltip of Turret Add-on (Healbot) will now display attack speed.
- The visual effect of Turret Add-on (Healbot) has been improved.
- The price of Turret Add-on (Healbot) has been increased from 190 Solar to 230 Solar.
- The price of Hydraulic Sugar Dispenser (Healbot) has been increased from 140 Solar to 170 Solar.
- The price of Cortex Tank has (Healbot) has been increased from 140 Solar to 175 Solar.
- The price of Vacuum Bite has been reduced from 155 Solar to 135 Solar.
General fixes: Major fixes
-Improved skill-based matchmaking by splitting all players into nine evenly-sized divisions based on their skill-level. The game will connect you to games from your own division as well as those one below and one above your level. If you are in the bottom division you will be able to join games 2 divisions up and if you are in the top then you will be connected to 2 divisions down. We are still making improvements to this system, and you will this feature being integrated further into the menus in future updates.
General Fixes: Minor fixes
- The behaviour of the flying droids on AI Station 404 has been improved.
- Added several platforms on AI Station 404.