Product Update - Valve
May 16, 2012
SUBJECT: Version 1.1b HotFix LIVE!
We just wrapped up a quick hotfix to address some main issues that we wanted to get live for the weekend. It’s another quick hotfix (1.1b) to hold you guys over as e crank away on the big Version 1.2 which will be incorporating not only new things but addressing a whole slew of other aspects using both fan and developer feedback.
DEDICATED SERVER FILES - 1.1b (FULL - 331mb)
DEDICATED SERVER FILES - 1.1a - 1.1b (PATCH - 17.6mb)
VERSION 1.1b CHANGELOG:
• 01 - Added Device: OSOR Teleporter. Used for Stuck Prevention.
• 02 - Added Filtering / Sorting to the Server Browser.
• 03 - Added potential quick-fix for joining games as a spectator (bug)
• 04 - Added potential quick-fix for Wave getting stuck and not progressing.
• 05 - Improved Rham grab by making them drop you less frequently under the world.
• 06 - Reduced the numbers of Dinosaurs in a wave (slightly - scaled by difficulty & player count).
• 07 - Mechs can now be healed.
• 08 - Fixed achievements that were not being triggered properly.
• 09 - Hitting raptors in a vehicle slows you down slightly.
• 10 - Increased Hoverbike turbo speed by 2X.
• 11 - Fixed issues where some keys were not being bound in the Options.
• 12 - Vehicle mini gun audio now replicated properly.
• 13 - Disabled logging to increase performance.