Bastion Update 08 Released
Supergiant Games has released a new update for Bastion, which adds the new Stranger’s Dream scenario and other new content, and addresses several issues. This update will be applied automatically when players restart their Steam client. The change list includes:
- The Stranger’s Dream
: a new fully narrated Who Knows Where sequence, bigger and tougher than the others.
- Score Attack Mode
: a challenging new way to play through the story! You start at level one with all Spirits and Idols unlocked. Combat performance is rated for efficiency, and all areas are repeatable.
Note: To access the Stranger’s Dream sequence as well as Score Attack Mode, you need to have finished the game at least once. The Stranger’s Dream sequence will be available early on in your New Game Plus or Score Attack play-through.
- No-Sweat Mode
: for those who just want to experience the story of Bastion, this mode provides unlimited chances to carry on from where you left off if you’re defeated in battle.
- Added two new Leaderboards for the Stranger’s Dream and Score Attack Mode.
- Added four new Steam Achievements! They are:Ride the Wind
Use the Skyway in the Wharf District.All in the Mind
Complete the Stranger's Dream with five or more Shrine Idols invoked.About the Author
Complete the Stranger's Dream with all ten Shrine Idols invoked.Hard Bargain
Earn a total of at least 1,000,000 points in Score Attack Mode.
- Fixed an issue in Prosper Bluff that could cause players to get stuck in a specific area.
- Fixed an issue in the final area of the game where players could fall through the environment unexpectedly.
- Fixed some English-language subtitles.
For more information on Bastion technical support, visit the support FAQ topic in the Steam forum