Product Update - Valve
Nov 18, 2011
Version - 1.4.24706
- 3 difficulty levels have been added. Easy, Normal and Hard. Some of the changes affect food consumption rates, along with troop numbers depending on the campaign you are playing.
- New multiplayer mode King of the Hill added.
- Several Exit game crashes fixed. This may still occur very occasionally.
- Animals will no longer count as enemies and therefore no longer block building placement.
- Added the ability to make buildings rotate by 45 degrees. Hold down CTRL when a building is selected and scroll the mouse wheel.
- Sound system cache uses far less memory, which therefore means Stronghold 3 uses less overall.
- Pathfinding on top of repaired walls should now function correctly.
- Damaged walls repair correctly after loading a save.
- Scroll wheel should now reveal all screen resolutions in the graphics options rather than having to pull slider down.
- Several Crashes resolved.
- Various small bug fixes.
Please be aware save games made before patch1.3.24532 that contain fire will crash when loaded. Also we are aware there are still syncing issues in multiplayer which we are looking to fix for the next patch.