Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Product Update - Valve
Oct 12, 2011
Xotic Update 1.3 Released
Updates to Xotic have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Fix for PhysX related crash on launch affecting some players
- Fix for crash while loading levels if audio sample rate is set to 96kHz or higher
- Fix for 5.1 surround sounds not playing at correct volume and improperly attenuating
- Better UI behavior in option menus
- Added a little sugar to the results screen for all of you perfect chainers out there!
We are hard at work on new levels and features for Xotic. Stay tuned!