- The console window will no longer auto scroll to the top then scroll back to the bottom when large amounts of text are being displayed (ie. map script output).
- The console window will no longer display odd selection boxes during scrolling when nothing was selected by the user.
- The maximum version number has increased from 100 to 32767.
- Improved the actions tab so that it is easier to create new actions as well as reorder actions.
- Improved the published content tab so that it's easier to create new published content.
- Added "Deploy Only" configuration that will skip the process of compressing a mod into a civ5mod package. (Useful for local testing)
- Added "Package Only" configuration that will skip the process of copying mod files to the user's MODS directory.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when users log into online services.
- The scroll bar for the mods browser now works
- Added content properties to the file that directly relate to an entry in the project's published content settings.
- Added action properties to the file that directly relate to an entry in the project's actions tab.
- If a file is removed, any entries in the published content table or actions that match the filename are removed.
- If a file is renamed, any entries in the published content table or actions that match the old filename are renamed to the new filename.