Steam client update released
Client Update - Valve
Jun 1, 2011
A Steam client update is now available. To apply the update, click the File menu inside of Steam and then select "Check for Steam Client Updates...". The specific changes include:
- Fixes Steam not waiting for an in-progress Cloud sync to complete before launching a game.
- Fixed parental control check for Games For Windows games
- Fixed an issue where a user with no friend and no invite sent would not be able to view and accept a pending invite.
- Fix game file validation when opted into a game beta
- Improved Steam Guard feedback for expired email codes
- Improved overlay compatibility with Direct3D 11 games using the latest D3D SDK version