Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Worms Reloaded Update Released
Product Update - Valve
May 23, 2011
Updates to Worms Reloaded have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. This update is the first of a number of planned updates that add features requested by the Worms Reloaded community. This one concentrates mainly on the Frontend and User Interface.
- Added a feature to allow players to to invite friends into public games.
- Added a feature so that players you have just played a game with will be added to a recent players list.
- Added a feature so you can change your team in the game lobby by right clicking your name.
- The key used for opening the chat window will also close the window if pressed again.
- When playing against someone who has a custom speechbank that you do not have, the game will now pick a random speech bank instead of resorting to the default one every time.
- The chat interface size has been reduced.
- The font size in the frontend and menus has been reduced.
- Other improvements to the frontend such as: - Lists ordered alphabetically, Menu Options renamed and a reorganisation of the frontend that makes navigating more intuitive.
- Fixed a crash in the tutorial relating to selecting an empty slot from the weapon panel.
- Fixed magnet sync issues