Updates to ProtoGalaxy have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- All Backdrops in the Alpha Op Campaign are now animated.
- Added hotkey information to the The Tutorial Mission.
- The Ecologist Achievement is now much easier to obtain.
- Damage text is now slightly smaller and healing MAX fades out if displayed for a long time.
- Fixed a bug where players were being awarded additonal object kills in The Credits Mission.
- Fixed a bug where the Ecologist Achievement for The Substructure Mission became impossible to get.
- Added the escape key to the default controls.
- Fixed a bug where Auto Hotkeys could be used to gravity objects which were not allowed to be gravitied.
- Fixed a bug where some objects (such as buttons) in the game were not properly being removed on death
- Fixed a bug where the mini point enemy was not properly being created.
- Fixed a bug where the campaign menu path state was sometimes not syncing properly in network games.
- Fixed a crash related to playing certain missions with multiple computers.
- Removed the widescreen bars from the game.
- Added some additional controls information to the campaign menu to help new players.
- Fixed a bug where starting the game without an internet connection could crash the game
- When entering new screens on the main menu, default actions are now reset every time (Host: Start Game, Profiles: Customize, Editor: Edit).
- It is no longer possible to enter Windows' reserved keys into text popups related to creating files.
- Fixed a bug where entering specific text into text entries could crash the game.
- Fixed a bug where the network game name was sometimes incorrect.
- It is now possible to edit Object Drops.
- You can multiselect objects in the background.
- Added some new trigger effects.
- Added some new properties to modify for player and enemy weapons.
- Added another snap option for more detailed placement and movement.
- Fixed a bug where some enemies would be given additional turrets incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where some enemies would not unghost correctly.