Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Product Update - Valve
Apr 12, 2011
Updates to ProtoGalaxy have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- All Backdrops in the Alpha Op Campaign are now animated.
- Added hotkey information to the The Tutorial Mission.
- The Ecologist Achievement is now much easier to obtain.
- Damage text is now slightly smaller and healing MAX fades out if displayed for a long time.
- Fixed a bug where players were being awarded additonal object kills in The Credits Mission.
- Fixed a bug where the Ecologist Achievement for The Substructure Mission became impossible to get.
- Added the escape key to the default controls.
- Fixed a bug where Auto Hotkeys could be used to gravity objects which were not allowed to be gravitied.
- Fixed a bug where some objects (such as buttons) in the game were not properly being removed on death
- Fixed a bug where the mini point enemy was not properly being created.
- Fixed a bug where the campaign menu path state was sometimes not syncing properly in network games.
- Fixed a crash related to playing certain missions with multiple computers.
- Removed the widescreen bars from the game.
- Added some additional controls information to the campaign menu to help new players.
- Fixed a bug where starting the game without an internet connection could crash the game
- When entering new screens on the main menu, default actions are now reset every time (Host: Start Game, Profiles: Customize, Editor: Edit).
- It is no longer possible to enter Windows' reserved keys into text popups related to creating files.
- Fixed a bug where entering specific text into text entries could crash the game.
- Fixed a bug where the network game name was sometimes incorrect.
- It is now possible to edit Object Drops.
- You can multiselect objects in the background.
- Added some new trigger effects.
- Added some new properties to modify for player and enemy weapons.
- Added another snap option for more detailed placement and movement.
- Fixed a bug where some enemies would be given additional turrets incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where some enemies would not unghost correctly.