Gratuitous Space Battles Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Mar 13, 2011
An update for Gratuitous Space Battles has been released. The update will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Performance: Freed up memory usage of challenge list now once you quit the challenge list screen.
- Bug Fix: Hopefully a final fix for the unclickable buttons and occasional flicker at the top of the screen in fullscreen mode on certain video cards.
- Mod Support: You can now have a comma-separated list of randomly picked weapon sounds in module files.
- Mod Support: Module stacking effectiveness can now be positive values (>1.0) and this value is no shown in the GUI alongside everything else.
- [campaign] Support for extra maps for the campaign.
- [campaign] Rebalancing of campaign game to make it easier overall and start with higher resources
- [campaign] Fixed corrupt data in new ships log entries. Existing entries may remain corrupt though.
- [campaign] Added 3 new maps!