Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Gratuitous Space Battles Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Mar 13, 2011
An update for Gratuitous Space Battles has been released. The update will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Performance: Freed up memory usage of challenge list now once you quit the challenge list screen.
- Bug Fix: Hopefully a final fix for the unclickable buttons and occasional flicker at the top of the screen in fullscreen mode on certain video cards.
- Mod Support: You can now have a comma-separated list of randomly picked weapon sounds in module files.
- Mod Support: Module stacking effectiveness can now be positive values (>1.0) and this value is no shown in the GUI alongside everything else.
- [campaign] Support for extra maps for the campaign.
- [campaign] Rebalancing of campaign game to make it easier overall and start with higher resources
- [campaign] Fixed corrupt data in new ships log entries. Existing entries may remain corrupt though.
- [campaign] Added 3 new maps!