Product Update - Valve
Feb 11, 2011
Updates to ProtoGalaxy have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Added a new Arcade selection to the host screen. This is where official Source Studio DLC maps will be located.
- Fixed a crash related to changing equipment using an analog stick.
- Fixed a crash related to Usernames containing the characters "<" and ">".
- Added a new profile option to disable cursor snapping for the gravity beam (Lock Gravity).
- When a network player disconnects from a game the host is now notified.
- Triggers now run more efficiently, some users may experience performance boosts.
- The player's default action now starts as the first equipped weapon or ability.
- Healthbars now display on objects when you aim at them.
- The healthbar for an object being gravity'd stays visible.
- Fixed a bug where Puzzle 2 (Derelict) could become desync'd in a network game.
- Fixed a bug where setting profile options during gameplay in a network game sometimes would not work.
- Fixed a bug where Enemies could not heal some other Enemies.
- Added many new objects to the editor.
- Objects are now sorted into folders.
- Objects weapons can now be completely customized.
- More object properties can now be edited, such as amount of money dropped and ability to glow.
- Objects that are scaled with custom shield values now start with the proper shield amount.
- Mission complete text can now be edited.
- Backdrops can now be animated and changed during a mission.
- Added many new trigger conditions / effects.
- It is now possible to disable a player from accessing the Inventory, Shop, Equip, and / or Trade screens.
- It is now possible to hide the Player's HUD in the mission.
- Added the ability to customize a component's gravity beam rate (how springy the gravity beam is).