Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Product Update - Valve
Feb 11, 2011
Updates to ProtoGalaxy have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Added a new Arcade selection to the host screen. This is where official Source Studio DLC maps will be located.
- Fixed a crash related to changing equipment using an analog stick.
- Fixed a crash related to Usernames containing the characters "<" and ">".
- Added a new profile option to disable cursor snapping for the gravity beam (Lock Gravity).
- When a network player disconnects from a game the host is now notified.
- Triggers now run more efficiently, some users may experience performance boosts.
- The player's default action now starts as the first equipped weapon or ability.
- Healthbars now display on objects when you aim at them.
- The healthbar for an object being gravity'd stays visible.
- Fixed a bug where Puzzle 2 (Derelict) could become desync'd in a network game.
- Fixed a bug where setting profile options during gameplay in a network game sometimes would not work.
- Fixed a bug where Enemies could not heal some other Enemies.
- Added many new objects to the editor.
- Objects are now sorted into folders.
- Objects weapons can now be completely customized.
- More object properties can now be edited, such as amount of money dropped and ability to glow.
- Objects that are scaled with custom shield values now start with the proper shield amount.
- Mission complete text can now be edited.
- Backdrops can now be animated and changed during a mission.
- Added many new trigger conditions / effects.
- It is now possible to disable a player from accessing the Inventory, Shop, Equip, and / or Trade screens.
- It is now possible to hide the Player's HUD in the mission.
- Added the ability to customize a component's gravity beam rate (how springy the gravity beam is).