Updates to the Half-Life 1 Engine have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:Half-Life 1 Engine
Half-Life 1 Dedicated Server
- Fixed Asian language versions displaying corrupt characters
- Fixed Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes not loading cz_alamo2 correctly
- Fixed being unable to launch Half-Life: Blue Shift if you didn't own Half-Life 1
Linux users - Hldsupdatetool and our game engines now require GLIBC 2.3.2 or later, the update tool will verify you meet this requirement before installing the game software.
- Added new clientcvar2 cvar query interface for developers
- Fixed "-sport" and "+ip" command line options being ignored on startup