Global Agenda Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Sep 24, 2010
Updates to Global Agenda have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Fix for issue where loot sometimes does not appear right away for missions launched on EU servers.
- Minor fixes for German language support
- Fixed issue where subtitles were drawn under the UIScene during the tutorial for other languages.
- Modified backfilling logic for matchmade PvP to be a little more lenient on level matching the backfilled player.
- Changed how skills are saved in an effort to resolve an issue where too many skill points were allocated.
- Changed the sell value of blueprints sold at Carter's shop.
- Fix for Solo queues so that they will launch on your preferred region.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes for special auction items
- AvA - North American zones will start an hour later and will now be open daily from 8:30 PM to 1:30 AM US Eastern time (5:30 PM to 10:30 PM US Pacific Time).