Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Product Update - Valve
Sep 24, 2010
Updates to Global Agenda have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Fix for issue where loot sometimes does not appear right away for missions launched on EU servers.
- Minor fixes for German language support
- Fixed issue where subtitles were drawn under the UIScene during the tutorial for other languages.
- Modified backfilling logic for matchmade PvP to be a little more lenient on level matching the backfilled player.
- Changed how skills are saved in an effort to resolve an issue where too many skill points were allocated.
- Changed the sell value of blueprints sold at Carter's shop.
- Fix for Solo queues so that they will launch on your preferred region.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes for special auction items
- AvA - North American zones will start an hour later and will now be open daily from 8:30 PM to 1:30 AM US Eastern time (5:30 PM to 10:30 PM US Pacific Time).