Updates to Worms Reloaded have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:Worms Reloaded
- An adjustment has been made to the Jump key timing to make double jumping easier
- Additional fixes have been implemented for frontend navigation with game pads.
- The Game Style name in the “Show Player Games” screen is now localized
- A fix has been added to ensure that Sentry Guns are always the correct team colour when placed in Online Multiplayer games
- A fix has been implemented to ensure that the ordering of players in the lobby is now consistent between all players. This should fix issues whereby player avatars did not match up with the correct names and also alleviate some of the issues experienced with the “Ready?” light.
- The ability to create a lobby has added to the Multiplayer Options menu. This will allow players to host their own lobbies without the need to search for available lobbies beforehand