Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Steam client update released
Client Update - Valve
Jul 19, 2010
A Steam client update is now available. To apply the update, click the File menu inside of Steam and then select "Check for Steam Client Updates...". The specific changes include:
- Fixed words immediately followed by a newline not wrapping properly.
- Fixed the "Login" button in the login dialog from being enabled when no text has been entered in either field.
- Fixed the "Next" button in the retrieve account wizard being enabled when no text has been entered.
- Fixed the "Next" button in the activate CD key dialog being enabled when no text has been entered.
- Improved error messages for certain purchase failures
- Fixed "multiple cache instantiation error" on game launch
- Fix crashes that could occur while typing over a selection with an IME enabled
- When receiving the “chat from new user” introduction dialog, make a click on the other correspondent’s avatar go to their profile
- Better hit testing and copy-to-clipboard behavior in chat windows
- Fixed occasional stuttering caused by unlocking achievements.
- Extended Steam Hardware Survey to now be the Steam Hardware & Software Survey