Killing Floor Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Jun 29, 2010
Updates to Killing Floor have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Fixed clients hanging during map change
- Fixed an exploit found in the Perks system
- Fixed a glitch and memory leak in the Audio system
- Fixed downloaded files in the Cache folder causing Perks to disable
- Audio effects should be more correct (footsteps should be audible, player's own gunshots should be louder, etc).
- Fixed MP7 Shoot sound not working properly
- Dedicated server should work now.
- Motion blur, windowed mode, and crossbow scope should work on all ATI GPUs, now.
- No longer forces crossbow scope to "Textured" mode at startup.
- Other minor fixes.