Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Madballs in... Babo:Invasion Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Dec 11, 2009
Updates to Madballs in... Babo:Invasion have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
Clan support [beta]
Clan support [beta]
- We've added a new Community section to our Multiplayer menus - that's where you'll be able to select and see the progress of your clan
- Show your pride - your clan's picture will be displayed along with your SteamID in all player lists - in lobbies, stats and game summary screens
- Clan matches - dedicated servers can be configured for official Clan vs. Clan matches. Configure the server with the two teams to play, and the start-time -- then meet on the field of battle. You'll know that a server is configured for a clan match by the "crossed swords" icon in the game browser.
- Clan leaderboards -- MiBI keeps track of Clan match stats - so you'll know who's clan is the best. And we're not only keeping track of clan vs. clan matches - we're also tracking clan member performance across public matches and rolling those stats up too. [Note - the 2 sets of leaderboards are kept separate]. If you're a member of a clan, you're contributing to yur clan's performance *all* the time
- Your performance in the clan - in addition to your clan's ranking globally, you can also see your ranking within the clan - for both Public and Clan matches. Will you be the clan MVP?
- Community voice - we've created a new Twitter feed - @babocomunity - and the results of all Clan matches will be announced there. We even show the latest results in the Community page of the game. Long-term, we'll add more community-related news to this feed.