An update to the Counter-Strike: Source beta has just been released. Steam will update itself automatically when you restart. Here is a list of the changes:
COUNTER-STRIKE: SOURCE BETA CHANGES / ADDITIONS:
- Improved DX7 graphics code path performance by up to 225%.
- Fixed key bindings for non-US layouts causing the scoreboard to be stuck on.
- Fixed barrel nudging player forever if you crouched near it.
- Made correct names appear in "attacked teammate" message.
- Made changelevel due to map timelimit happen at round end.
- Added intermission scoreboard at end of round.
- Disabled hiding viewmodel with "impulse 200" if sv_cheats is off.
- Fixed reload exploit.
- Fixed C4 sound not playing while planting.
- Stopped money icon being red on level change.
- Added C4 icon in first person spectator mode if spectated player has the bomb.
- Fixed a problem where the game would crash when run on Win98 with a NVidia 5900, 5950, or 6800.
- Fixed crash due to stacking large numbers of weapons.
- Fixed muzzle flashes showing incorrectly when switching players in spectator mode.
- Fixed voice_banmgr.dt growing exponentially.