Updates to Gratuitous Space Battles have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:Gratuitous Space Battles version 1.27
- Fixed bug relating to squadron sizes of fighters.
- Balance changes: Cruiser quantum blaster damage increased from 5 to 8, tracking speed increased from 1.1 to 1.5, shield penetration increased from 40 to 48
- Balance changes: Cruiser rocket crew reduced from 12 to 8, Damage increased from 14 to 19, fire interval reduced from 1170 to 950, armor penetration increased from 30 to 36
- Balance changes: Cruiser guidance scrambler weight increased from 99 to 130 and crew increased from 4 to 8
- Fixed bug where challenges from players with the tribe installed but not ticked were unplayable
- Added new 'hidden' option to change the maximum zoom out (minzoom) in config.txt
- The length of challenge taunts is now 256 characters, and you can see the full text by hovering your mouse over a challenge on the challenge browser
- Added new feature: Supply limits which is currently only implemented for the Gravity Well level.