Blueberry Garden Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Dec 8, 2009
Updates to Blueberry Garden have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Playground -- Brand new play mode where you can place fruits and creatures into the game world and see how they interact. Easy to use interface and a custom made level for your scientific pleasure!
- Slightly redesigned level design -- A more perfected experience that will work better for new players.
- Museum Mode -- This can be turned on only from the settings.xml file in the content folder. When on it disables the option menu and exit command. The game also restarts automatically if left unattended, perfect for exhibition environments!
- Alternative key for teleportation -- You can now use 'H' if your computer lacks a Home-key.
- Added support for some more screen resolutions from the option menu
- You can now use the mouse to navigate the menus
- Improved stability -- This version will remove quite a bit of the crash issues that some people have experienced