Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Product Update - Valve
Sep 8, 2004
An update to the Counter-Strike: Source beta has just been released. Steam will update itself automatically when you restart. Here is a list of the changes:
- COUNTER-STRIKE: SOURCE BETA CHANGES / ADDITIONS:
- Stopped spectator camera jumping to the wrong player.
- Several fixes to allow Windows 98/ME to work.
- Added spray-logo import ability in the Options dialog.
- Added support for binding non QWERTY (i.e. AZERTY) keyboard keys.
- Improved player movement on high latency links (smoothing out the experience).
- Improved auto-pickup behavior for CS weapons.
- Fixed splash screen not showing up immediately when starting the game in full screen in some cases.
- Players switched via mp_autoteambalance do not lose items, score, or equipment.
- Fixed upper-case characters not being usable in the buy or team selection menus.
- Terrorists now win if all hostages are dead and round timer expires.
- Enabled message of the day.
- Added extra CPU support for Linux dedicated server.