Killing Floor Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Jun 4, 2009
Updates to Killing Floor have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
- Added settings for the Voice Message system to reduce the amount of messages played.
- Added a Friends tab to the Multiplayer menu which allows players to quickly see which servers their Steam Friends are playing on.
- Fixed a common crash involving Sprite Emitters, generally caused by using a Flame Thrower and/or multiple Grenades.
- Fixed players with Level 5 Perks not always getting their default weapon when they spawn.
- Fixed Clots not grabbing players that do not have the Commando Perk selected.
- Improved usability of filter system by moving it directly into the Internet Server Browser area.
- Fixed servers with a maximum of more than 6 players allowing Perks to progress.
- Limited the number of respawns to once per wave to stop exploiters from getting extra money and guns by suiciding.
- Fixed more exploits in KF-Manor, KF-BioticsLab, and KF-WestLondon