Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Killing Floor Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Jun 4, 2009
Updates to Killing Floor have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
- Added settings for the Voice Message system to reduce the amount of messages played.
- Added a Friends tab to the Multiplayer menu which allows players to quickly see which servers their Steam Friends are playing on.
- Fixed a common crash involving Sprite Emitters, generally caused by using a Flame Thrower and/or multiple Grenades.
- Fixed players with Level 5 Perks not always getting their default weapon when they spawn.
- Fixed Clots not grabbing players that do not have the Commando Perk selected.
- Improved usability of filter system by moving it directly into the Internet Server Browser area.
- Fixed servers with a maximum of more than 6 players allowing Perks to progress.
- Limited the number of respawns to once per wave to stop exploiters from getting extra money and guns by suiciding.
- Fixed more exploits in KF-Manor, KF-BioticsLab, and KF-WestLondon