Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Client Update - Valve
Sep 9, 2013
A new Steam Client update has been released and will be automatically downloaded. The specific changes are listed below.
Mac OS X
- Fixed a couple rare crashes trying to run certain steam:// URLs as the client is still initializing and before full login
- Fixed a crash for some users when entering the daisy wheel with a large number of emoticons unlocked on their account
- Fix an issue with maximized windows restoring to the wrong size if activated from task-bar after being minimized in certain multi-monitor arrangements
- Fix an issue with the in-game overlay not rendering in some DX11 games (The Bureau: XCOM Declassified)
- Fix mouse clicks not working in Big Picture Steam Overlay
- Added support for 64-bit games to the Steam Linux Runtime
Mac OS X
- Fix performance issues for some games after the Steam Overlay had been shown when running on an NVIDIA graphics card.