Product Update - Valve
Jul 1, 2013
Updates to The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted.
Major changes include:
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing v1.1.08
- The multiplayer game still has some issues. Please play it with a character created for the multiplayer only because data loss may occur sometimes.
- Fixed a bug where the client could receive the Explosives Expert and the SWAG achievement.
- Activation and aggression range of the monsters decreased in multiplayer games.
- Fixed a crash when picking up loot as client.
- Passive auras couldn’t apply several times, if more than 2 player played a game.
- Fixed an item duplication issue.
- Fixed an issue that caused Helsing to get stuck in the spell casting animation if you put a spell on the left click.
- Fixed a potential memory leak with the Online characters.
- Monsters can’t attack you during cutscenes.