Stay away from the game.
Many issues which were solved years ago have come back:
- Too many goals from corners
- Too many goals from crosses
- WAY too many injuries. My last game: 1yellow/red card and 3 serious injuries. ONE ♥♥♥♥ing game.
- stupid mistakes from goalkeepers (yes, the passing issue is still there).
- very bad user interface in the tactic area. It was much better in FM 2014
- Same tranfer AI issues we saw within FM 2006 or 2007. AI is buying players for too much money. AI teams demand too much money for young talents: 30-40 mio+
- Instant goals from the oppostions: dominate the game, score a goal and watch how yout opponent scores 20 seconds later.
- Leading 2 : 0 often leads to a sudden rush of the opponent which results in a 2 : 3
New scouting area is an improvement.
I like the bar on the left, but this has already been in the game years ago. It was removed, now it is back.
I made this experiences with a team playing against relegation in the first geman league. Maybe the FM feels better if you play with a team like Barcelona.
In total not worth the money for me. It feels like they published a reskinnend version of FM2006. Better wait for some patches and watch the community.