Verfasst: 17. März
This game just ticks so many boxes on my list of stuff I would like to see in an old-school rogue-lite RPG that it is borderline ridiculous!
- Old-school hex-grid turn-based movement and combat is just the way I like it.
- The game is huge (well, actually it's infinite, but I'm not gonna explain that here), and all about exploration. Pick a direction and run, you can run forever, just dodging the occasionally tree or rock, trust me, there are no borders or invisible walls in this world!
- You can play a game of dice or get drunk in the local tavern, but trust me, save first, specially if you play Permadeath! (I once got drunk and woke up at the bottom of that huge sea in the center of the map, and drowned before I could reach land, hehe)
- Personal banks just got added to the game, so you can now store your stuff!
And having said that the game is not even done yet, it is still in Beta/Early access, and there is so much more to come:
- New mysterious magic system in the makings, and judging by the info we have so far it should be awesome
- Fighter, mages and thieves guild quests are coming, and they should be much more challenging than the standard quests currently in the game
- Much more including boss fights etc.
If you are an old-school RPG gamer like me and loves exploring and dungeon crawling, this game is for you!