Where to start ? ...
I gave my hope away on this game, I was expecting so much and it disapointed me.
Such a great map, good graphics and simcade driving, was everything I was looking for, to play with some friends, I was hoping with the updates they would fix the majority of bugs, and add some new stuff to the game, but no.
So far I think they released the beta version on the game, sometimes I even think the beta had less bugs then now, lol ..
- Great map, it's really awesome;
- Graphics are good;
- Cockpit view, the interiors are well designed;
- Simcade driving is fun;
- Many specs ( Street, Dirt, Performance, Raid and Circuit ).
- Lack of cars, only 47 fullstock cars (if I'm not wrong.);
- Exterior car custimization is just poor:
- 200 rims ? And you get like the same rim with 3/5 different colors.
- The bumpers, some of them the only thing that changes is the headlights.
- Stickers, pre-made stickers that you can't even change the color of them;
- The MMO , ... when you launch the game you can see like 100 people on the same server as you, but while you are on free-roam you can see up to 8 people. That's like driving offline, with an option to PVP that will take you to a lobby with 4~8 people to race against.
- Cockpit view:
- When PVPing if there's no collison , the other player will just pass by your car and you won't be able to see nothing in from of you, only a black shade of your oponent.
- In cockpit view your mirrors don't work;
- AI , the AI is just impossible, if you are being chased by the police it's really hard to escape. You can go 400 km/h with a Circuit SLS on an Highway that a Ford Crown Victoria will chase you down.
- Some of the game physics are just out of this world:
- You get rammed by another player or a AI car your car just fly's away, you try to ram a cop you get stucked.
- You hit a fence or a pile of garbage on the sidewalk you lose like 10/20 km/h;
- PVPing, sometimes you need to wait 5 minutes to join a lobby to get rammed mostly.
- In PVP the lobby leader (the player with most wins) is the one who dictates wich track you are going to play and the settings, with or without traffic/collision, instead of being choosen by a vote among the lobby players.
And there's the Crew Credits, that for me it's neutral, in my point of view they are there to help people that lack of time to "farm" money to buy a car that they like, or parts of it, for people that buy the game to play 3/5hours a week.
Because you can easily make money doing pvp races (15~18k bucks each race and with perks the most expensive car is like 708k), you can buy all the cars and parts without having to buy the CC's.
Should you buy the game?
- Yes, if you are into this type of games, but buy it heavly discounted.
- No, if you buying it full price, because for the price that they are asking for it they should give players way more stuff and not this.
To me this was the most expensive "early-acess" that I've ever bought.