"A Good Space Strategy, In An Uncomplicated Yet Diverse Galaxy"The Good
- Highly Customisable - Build your race and ships from base designs.
- Not Just A War Game - Five peaceful alternative victory conditions.
- Keeps Things Simple - No horrible stat tables or excessive info to remember.
- Genuine Challenge - A scalable AI that will do exactly what you hoped it wouldn't.
- A Different Galaxy Every Game - Procedurally generated maps and random events keep new games fresh. The Bad
- Shallow Combat - Rock, paper, scizzors style weapons and stat boosting abilities don't rock the boat.
- Uninteresting Management - You'll want to put resource management/building on auto-pilot as most of it is a no brainer.
- Slow Pacing - The normal game progression is very slow. Switch to the fast progression mode if you don't have 10 hours to devote to each match. Bug Level:
Few. 3 crashes in 80 hours is good nowadays.Grade: C+