Aiguillon, the new Awesomenauts map, is out now! This new map has a whole new layout and takes place in a ruined, forgotten temple on Leon's homeworld Aiguillon. Combatants wishing to dominate the map are advised to stay on their toes. That's because Leon's people, the Kremzon, heavily favour stealth in combat. The temple is built around a stealth orb, which grants the user a peroid of invisibility. Apart from the orb, the temple also features ample hiding places used to stay out of sight.
Legend tells the story of a giant cranky porcupine wandering through space. Furious at the sun for burning his eyes, he charged and killed both the light and himself. His prickly remains now orbit the dead sun and gave home to the Kremzon, a crude and devious species that spend most of their time in bustling cabarets and smokey cafés. Aiguillon's thorny rings conceal a mythical temple, rumored to hold the power of invisibility
The year is 3587. Conflict spans the stars as huge robot armies are locked in an enduring stalemate. In their bid for galactic supremacy, they call upon the most powerful group of mercenaries in the universe: the Awesomenauts!
Awesomenauts is a MOBA fitted into the form of an accessible 3-on-3 action platformer. Head out to the online battlefields together with your friends as an online party or in local splitscreen, and never worry about having to wait for an online match because of drop-in matchmaking!
Devise strategies as you upgrade and customize each character's skills to suit your playing style. Expect new items, features, DLC and Awesomenauts to be added regularly!
- Saturday morning is back – 3 on 3 online platforming shooter action with a bright 80's cartoon style
- It’s a MOBA! – classes, upgrades, creeps, turrets, bases and tactical depth are all present. Awesomenauts adds fast paced platforming gameplay to create a truly unique and accessible MOBA experience
- The Awesomenauts – take control of an extensive cast of highly customizable Awesomenauts, each with their own attacks and skills.
- Splitscreen action – Online and offline play with up to 3 players in local splitscreen!
- Regular updates - Regular additions of new Awesomenauts, balance updates, DLC and more.
- Don't criticize it, customize it! – hundreds of unique items to beef up your abilities and customize your Awesomenaut to suit your personal playing style!
- Push it to the limit – Face melting battles across multiple exotic planets and alien spaceships!