Crafting Dead is a post-apocalyptic multiplayer-based zombie survival game with a voxel theme. Aim high and punch low, survive at all costs!
All Reviews:
Mixed (130) - 52% of the 130 user reviews for this game are positive.
Release Date:
Aug 18, 2017

Sign in to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as ignored

Early Access Game

Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.

Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more

What the developers have to say:

Why Early Access?

“I would like Crafting Dead to be an Early Access game because this is the first game produced by Ferullo Gaming (1 man show) and there are still some bugs to squish. Id also want to get feedback from the community as to help develop the game to be the best it can.”

Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?

“I can imagine the game will be in Early Access for roughly 3-4 months, maybe longer depending on the bugs and how much feedback the community gives. I also would like this time to add all the features I have planned for the game.”

How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?

“The full version will include more features to the survival game such as base building, vehicles, NPCs, more items (weapons) and improved graphics or optimization. At the current state, the game is very strait forward.”

What is the current state of the Early Access version?

“The early access version is a playable game with working multiplayer and dedicated servers. The content in the current version is roughly 40% of what the full version will be. The other 60% of the game will be base building, vehicles, NPCs and overall cleaning/optimizing of the game.”

Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?

“The price will not change when we leave the early access section of Steam. No matter the content added or how large it gets, the game's price will not change.”

How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?

“I want to get feedback on different people's views of content to add. Such as melee weapons, guns, zombies, vehicles and NPC types.”
Read more

Buy Crafting Dead

See all discussions

Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards

About This Game

Fight or flight! It's up to you!

Crafting Dead is in EARLY stages of development!

Crafting Dead is a multiplayer-based survival game with a voxel and post-apocalyptic theme. You are placed on a zombie-infested island where the cure is obtainable! Look for loot, craft special items, and fend off the endless masses of zombies! Customize your character with different types of armor, weapons, and content found around the map. The only limit to the success of your survival is another's bullet. Good luck.

Survive the hoards!

Build a base to protect your loot!

Stumble across allies!

Crafting Dead started out as a fun little single-player mod for Minecraft. Roughly 6 months after release, around the time of The Walking Dead, the mod went multiplayer with custom servers. From there, things would never be the same. After roughly 3 successful years of development in Minecraft, a standalone was starting to brew. As the community demanded more advanced content, Minecraft was limited and a standalone was born! Here we are today!

System Requirements

    • OS *: Windows 7 32-Bit
    • Processor: 2 GHz
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GTX 750
    • DirectX: Version 9.0
    • Storage: 2 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Recommend Low Quality Settings
    • OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
    • Processor: 3 GHz
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GTX 760
    • DirectX: Version 12
    • Storage: 4 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Recommend High Quality Settings
* Starting January 1st, 2024, the Steam Client will only support Windows 10 and later versions.

What Curators Say

2 Curators have reviewed this product. Click here to see them.

Customer reviews

Review Type

Purchase Type


Date Range
To view reviews within a date range, please click and drag a selection on a graph above or click on a specific bar.

Show graph

Filter reviews by the user's playtime when the review was written:

No minimum to No maximum
Display As:
Show graph
Hide graph
Excluding Off-topic Review Activity
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...