STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
[16.11.2016] PC Patch notes for patch 1.1.2 rev. 1319 (Patch #2)
Giant Machines 2017 experience is now available for two additional platforms: Linux and Mac OS X. We have also added some new, cool features.
1. New platforms:
- Tested on SteamOS GNU/Linux 2.0 "Brewmaster"
- Tested on Ubuntu 16.04
1.b) Mac OS X
- Tested on 10.12.1
- Game requires dedicated graphic card - it was tested on iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) with AMD Radeon R9 M390 2048 MB
- If anyone will see performance issues we encourage to decrease Texture Quality in first place and then decrease Antialiasing multiplier
- We do not support Magic Mouse, because one of our machine needs pressing left and right buttons together, which is hard to support with that kind of hardware
- For Xbox 360 Controller support you need to download drivers which may be found here: https://github.com/360Controller/360Controller/releases
2.a) Custom Radio – support for *.ogg files on Linux / Mac / Windows with additional *.mp3 support on Windows; To make it work you need to create “RadioSongs” folder where game main executable file is located and then put your audio files in “RadioSongs” folder
2.b) Better sound / volume control – now it is divided into four categories: Master, Effects, Dialogue, Radio which may be controller separately
3. Bug fixes:
3.a) Some other minor bugs
[19.10.2016] PC Patch notes for patch 1.1.1 rev. 1236 (Patch #1)
Sorry that you had to wait so long. Below you may find changes that come with this patch and should have been implemented in release version in the first place.
1. Options menu has additional functionality:
- Player is now able to change various settings which should help with suiting GM17 experience to individual hardware
- Ability to change keys assignment when keyboard and mouse is used
- Ability to change buttons assignment when gamepad is used
- Supported controllers: Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Steam
- Experimentally we support wheel controller Logitech G29 Driving Force and only in Driver Mode (Operator Mode is blank user needs to define buttons by himself); Unfortunately Driving Force Shifter is not supported
- There is very high probability that other gamepad and wheel controllers will work too
2. Bug fixes:
2.a) Texture quality was set to highest no matter what graphic quality was chosen. This caused crash on many systems after finishing intro and entering main menu.
2.b) Some other minor bugs
Copyright (c) 2021 PlayWay SA and Code Horizon, Inc. All rights reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.