- Fixed the Fog of War culling radius on some item-granted teleport effects to match the default effect size. - Fixed an occasional crash on Mac OS X when certain keys were pressed. - Spectre's Spectral Dagger no longer procs Lotus Orb during secondary collisions. - Fixed a rare crash when popping up an inventory item tooltip.
* Fixed a bug with some Dragon forms for Dragon Knight where selection boxes were sometimes incorrect * Fixed a bug where copy/paste would not work correctly in chat if text was selected from right to left. * Fixed achievement for tipping 10 times not granting the reward (we retroactively granted the reward to everyone who completed it so far).
6.86e: * Savage Roar cooldown increased from 28/24/20/16 to 38/32/26/20 * Earth Spirit's Scepter Enchant Remnant cast range reduced from 600 to 125
A mandatory update for Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, as well as the Source SDK Base 2013 beta branch has been made available. The patch notes are below.
Fixed a security issue related to the file system (thanks to Simon Pinfold for this report)
Fixed mp3 sounds causing occasional hitching and framerate stuttering
Fixed OS X players being limited to medium texture quality
Fixed maps compiled with static prop lighting causing crashes for players on medium or low texture quality
[SDK] Fixed steam.inf not being loaded from the base directory for SDK mods
[CS:S] Fixed server crash when running with 64 players plus SourceTV
The following fixes were already included in the previous update for Half-Life 2: Deathmatch:
Fixed ent_teleport causing a crash when issued by the server
Fixed buildcubemaps command not working for maps that already have cubemaps embedded
Fixed -buildcubemaps command line option generating black non-HDR cubemaps
* Fixed a bug where in-game chat would sometimes display the incorrect hero on a chat line * Fixed bug where home screen panels could overlap * Fixed the Winter Battle Pass emoticons not appearing in-game
* Fixed Quests not working with Swapping and Repicking * Reduced Daily Hero Reroll time from 24 hours to 22 hours * Fixed DK being able to damage himself with Armlet for the final quest * Increased successful location size for Welcome to the Jungle quest
* Fixed a bug that was preventing completion of the final Lina quest * Fixed a bug with Witch Doctor not getting credit for the Ultimate Damage challenge * Fixed missing particles in the portrait window of Terrorblade's demon form
* Fixed various crashes, including frequent crashes on machines with Integrated Graphics Cards * Removed recent low priority penalties from affected users * Lots of memory optimizations * Various fixes to weapon ambient effects not showing the right color * Fixed Terrorblade Arcana specular