* Shop UI has been reworked * Popular Items are now generated automatically per hero based on the top 12 items from players with 5k mmr and above from the most recent two weeks of games * Popular Items are now highlighted on the item grid directly * Shop item grid is now shown on the right side with guides extending to the left * A global customizable Pinned Items section has been added to the shop. This section can be used to customize the shop to the items you use most frequently and are not tied to the currently selected hero.
* Restored the optional ability to bring up learn mode with a hotkey, allowing for a two stage input for leveling abilities * Added a hotkey for opening the talent tree UI (your old key used for leveling attributes). While the talent tree UI is open, the hotkeys 1 and 2 can be used to select the left or right branch.
* Increased area used for multiunit selection UI and improved readability * Multiunit selection icons now scale dynamically based on the number of units there are. They do not change size once a selection is made.
* Adjusted Hero HUD layout * Attribute bonuses now show up permanently on the screen * Base values for damage, armor, strength, agility and intelligence are now displayed alongside the bonus values (rather than being totaled) * HP/Mana Bars are now slightly bigger
* Added Guide support for Talent Trees * Fixed unpublished guides (that were in your cloud) not showing up in your Guide browser
- Fixed a bug where Moon Shard could be consumed by illusions. - Fixed control-clicking or double-clicking on Meepo to select all onscreen Meepos. - Improved rendering performance. - When spectating or watching a replay of a league match, selecting the broadcaster now switches to the broadcasters camera instead of remaining on the default directed camera. - Fixed an issue where player motion would stutter when moving along the time line in a replay.
- Matchmaking now considers geographical distance when finding players for your team. - Fixed a bug where Radiance from a hero would not take priority over the Radiance aura from an illusion. - Fixed Undying's Decay gaining and losing slightly too little HP. - Fixed instances of particle effects visually lasting too long when they completed outside of the player's view. - Fixed a bug which prevented Spiderlings and Spiderites from saving into selection groups correctly. - macOS: Fixed a problem handling the full range of Unicode characters in Steam names. Fixes display of names with emoji or Chinese characters in chat, for example.
- Updated the Moon Shard change to be a visual buff to not reveal illusions, rather than carrying over the actual bonus to illusions. - Fixed a bug when moving aura granting items from the backpack to the ground. - Fixed a bug which allowed Techies' Mines to be auto attacked without being clicked upon. - Fixed a the shop search hotkey to now automatically select the search text. - Chat no longer loses focus when clicking in the world.
- Fixed a bug which prevented illusions from copying a consumed moon shard. - Fixed a bug where denying Arc Warden's Tempest Double was giving bounty gold. - Fixed the HUD cursor switching back to the dashboard cursor when the mouse was over certain HUD elements. - Shrines will now show their heal radius when Alt is held down until the healing ability completes.
- Fixed CTRL Clicking on certain units not selecting them all. - Added Quick Move option to settings. - Fix a bug where Monkey King soldiers and Arc Warden Tempest Doubles were not being created if the player was disconnected. - Fixed bug in unit-specific keybinds. When you bound an action to a key, previous actions bound to that key would not be unbound. - Smart double tap in Legacy Key mode now works for the correct keys for Invokers invoked spells (such as alacrity's "Z") instead of "D" or "F" depending on the slot. - Fixed the ping and fps display in 4x3 aspect ratios. - Fixed Shop overlapping Stash bug. - Fixed KDA overlapping Meepo, Lone Druid and Arc Warden multiunit portraits. - Fixed item purchasing blocking mouse clicks. - Fixed several tooltip issues. - Fixed spectator dropdowns grabbing input focus while closed. - Players no longer display "has connected to to the game" in chat at the start of hero selection. - Rich presense is now correctly cleared or restored when changing the Offline setting in Steam friends. - Fixed some chat notifications not appearing for spectators (such as rune pickups) - Fixed ARDM to display respawns remaining instead of kill count on the top bar. - Ability Draft: Heroes' picked abilities now show up in a tooltip when hovering over their top bar hero icon. - Fixed Dota icon in Linux desktop notifications. - Added Mac and Linux notifications for pause/unpause, party and lobby invitations. - Normalized volume for voice chat. SFM: Fixed game recording.