This content requires the base game Train Simulator 2014 on Steam in order to play.
Buy Settle to Carlisle Add-on
Packages that include this game
Buy Europe Ultimate Collection
Includes 15 items: Isle of Wight Route Add-On, Fowler 4F Loco Add-On, Falmouth Branch Route Add-On, Edinburgh-Glasgow Route Add-On, Woodhead Route Add-On, BR Class 76 & 77 Loco Add-On, Freightliner Class 70 Loco Add-On, Settle to Carlisle Route Add-on, Southern Class 421 ‘4CIG’ EMU Add-On, BR Robinson Class O4 Loco Add-On, Great Western Main Line Route Add-On, Somerset & Dorset Railway Route Add-On, Ruhr-Sieg Route Add-On, EWS Class 67 Loco Add-On, DB ICE 1 EMU Add-On
About the GameThe Settle-Carlisle Expansion Pack is a superb modern recreation of this famous and beautiful British route, complete with 5 locomotives and rolling stock.
Famous for its Ribblehead Viaduct and stunning scenery, the Settle-Carlisle line has long been a favourite amongst rail fans – especially since it famously escaped closure in the late 1980s. It is also well-known as a triumph of engineering against the odds, as a huge workforce was assembled to work in extremely tough conditions. The line is home to some dramatic constructions, such as the Ribblehead Viaduct and Blea Moor Tunnel, and rises to the highest point on the British main line at 1,169 feet (356m) above sea level. The line endured and won a five-year battle against closure in the late 1980s, and has since remained a favourite with enthusiasts who come from far and wide to ride on the line every year.
Now you can drive trains along this inspiring stretch of line, battling the gradients through the ‘three peaks’ and admiring the views as you drive over (and sometimes beneath) this wonderful landscape. With modern and preserved locomotives to drive, there is something for everyone on the Settle-Carlisle.
Key FeaturesHighly detailed route from Settle, North Yorkshire to Carlisle, Cumbria including the Ribblehead Viaduct, Carlisle Station and all stations and landmarks along the line.
- Class 66 locomotive in EWS livery
- Class 37 locomotive in EWS livery
- Class 158 DMU
- Leander’ Jubilee Class 4-6-0 steam locomotive
- Preserved LMS 4F 0-6-0 steam locomotive
- Rolling stock including HAA and HTA hoppers, PCA tankers and Crimson Mk1 coaches
- Learning the Ropes Pt1 (Class 66 EWS)
- Learning the Ropes Pt2 (Class 66 EWS)
- Learning the Ropes Pt3 (Class 66 EWS)
- The Final Run Pt1 (Class 158 DMU)
- The Final Run Pt2 (Class 158 DMU)
- A Fair Return (Class 158 DMU)
- Waking Up the Neighbours (Class 37 EWS)
- Left Behind (Class 66 EWS)
- Midwinter Rescue (Class 37 EWS)
- Settle Down (Class 158 DMU)
- An Uphill Struggle (Class 37 EWS)
- Taking Stock (LMS Jubilee ‘Leander’)
- The Ribble Run Around (preserved LMS 4F)
- Plus 3 free roams
- OS: Windows XP / Vista/ Windows 7
- Processor: 2.8 GHz or faster
- Memory: 2.0 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video 256 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0*
- DirectX®: Version 9.0c (Included)
- Hard Drive: 6 GB of free space + 3 GB for DLC
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.