Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Play Bloodline Champions
Free to Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
About the GameEngage in the most intense and fast paced player vs player action as you take control over one of several different bloodlines, each with their own unique weapons and abilities.
Free to play and critically acclaimed, Bloodline Champions is a next generation online multiplayer arena game where skill and team play is the most important factor to win. Every ability requires aiming and can be avoided by enemy players. Join the fight today and experience the unique combination of a top down shooter and a fast paced fighting game together with a healthy amount of RPG elements.
- Experience intense, adrenaline-fueled multiplayer battles with thousands of other players.
- Choose your character from more than twenty bloodlines, each with their own abilities and specialties. From the fire-wielding Igniter to the elusive Ranid Assassin, each offers a unique experience!
- Earn experience and rise in level to unlock upgrades that will let you customize your bloodline according to your play style!
- Direct controls, cursor-based aiming, focused characters and an easy-to-learn interface allow you to enjoy Bloodline Champions just minutes into your first battle!
- Thanks to a robust matchmaking system you will be off onto the fields of battle immediately after joining. Play up to five versus five battles, either with strangers automatically matched to your level or with a team of your best friends!
Short and intense battles, focus on player skill, and an elaborate stat-tracking system makes Bloodline Champions perfect for competitive gaming.
- Vibrant graphics, a unique art style and a superb sound design brings the world of Bloodline Champions to life as you keep yourself busy with dealing out death and destruction.
- Operating system:Windows® XP Service Pack 3, Vista, or 7
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 3.0 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 1GB RAM on Windows XP, 2GB of RAM on Windows Vista/7
- Hard disk space: 1GB Hard disk space
- Video: nVidia or AMD/ATI video card with 128MB RAM and Shader Model 3 support (GeForce 6000 series or ATI HD2000 series)
- Sound: DirectX-compatible sound card
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
- Internet: High Speed Internet (DSL or better) required
Stunlock Studios, all rights reserved, Copyright 2009-2011 ©.
33 of 38 people (87%) found this review helpful
253 products in account
20.3 hrs on record
A unique arena game viewed from above, Bloodline Champions is a fast-paced, advanced and not the least a very hard game to master. It offers plenty of champions with diverse skillsets through four different archetypes known as ranged and melee dps, tank and healer. This game definitely looks reminiscent of dota-like games, but offer something completely different: fast-paced action from the get-go through short deathmatches, no buying items or spells, all champions are balanced and offer something completely different, both in playstyle and tactics.
15 of 19 people (79%) found this review helpful
3 products in account
940.8 hrs on record
Best Game i have played so far. It really is skill based and teh community is really nice especially when you got a lot of friends in it. I recommand playing with some friends you get lots of matches to play and its the best way to build a clan
16 of 22 people (73%) found this review helpful
22 products in account
1.4 hrs on record
Bloodline champions an online arena game that looks like a moba but plays fast and fun with action from start to finish (no items, creeps, or towers). there are quite a few game modes to play and a pretty good size collection of classes (heroes or in this case champions) and I had fun playing the only draw back I could see was a relatively low playerbase, but we can fix that, so come on over and give bloodline champions a try, its not that bad
12 of 16 people (75%) found this review helpful
6 of 6 people (100%) found this review helpful