STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends July 4
We have just released another small patch that addresses the problem with endless loading screen in single player and multiplayer. You should now be able to continue your save games and re-login to your dedicated server. We are sorry for the inconveniences.
Changelog: Alpha 2.0.3 (Build 484)
- Fixed problem with endless loading screen (single player and multiplayer)
- Fixed possible exception after offers were removed from Recent or Pending lists
Changes / Improvements:
- Armored windows and shutter windows are now also allowed on SV / HV
We just released another patch that should now solve the problem regarding the occasional crashes and subsequent corrupted save games (you should now be able to resume these corrupted save games). In addition, we made a few tweaks and improvements.
Thanks to all who sent us their output logs. It helps us big time!!!
Changelog: Alpha 2.0.2 (Build 482)
- allowed all simple items (that don't need to be crafted) for use in Marketplace (e.g. Ores, Fiber etc)
- items that a player cannot buy due to missing tech tree unlock are no longer displayed in marketplace
- changed name of tabs into: "Wanted" / "For Sale" / "Recent"
- limited offers to the maximum amount that an item can be piled up (e.g., handheld weapons = 1, thruster = 5, etc)
- made price column right-aligned
- credits abbreviation is now in capital letters ("CR")
Other Changes / Improvements:
- Resource meteorites are now only spawned on a dedicated server (and not in singleplayer anymore)
- Added 3 hangar doors with an uneven number of blocks in width
- Flashlight is now unlocked from the beginning
- SV Tier 1 does not need Sathium anymore (no hardened steel blocks used anymore)
- Small O2 Tank (BA/CV) has now 5 slots (instead of 2 slots)
- Fixed crash linked to decoration that sometimes appeared and subsequently corrupted save game
“What’s most impressive is that this is all pre-alpha, but there’s so much to do, to craft, to explore. It’s huge, and barely even the tip of the iceberg if Eleon Game Studios’ future plans work out.”
“Oh my, Empyrion – Galactic Survival might be the The Martian simulator I’ve been craving since I read Andy Weir’s book.”
Rock, Paper, Shotgun
“Steam-style survival with traces of No Man’s Sky? Interesting!”
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.