STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
$11.99 at checkout, auto-renewed every 1 year(s) at $11.99.
Introducing new and improved Autodromo di Mores: the atmospheric Mediterranean track of Sardegna! This new version offers a bunch of improvements including, 4K textures, balanced colors, an all new “AIW”, and many more changes listed below.
– TDF updated to actual standards
– New HD Track Loader
– Fixed a terrain mesh triangle causing a black patch.
– Fixed Tire Canvas not tagged as light receiver
– Fixed main Starting Light Overhang Z fight
– Fixed missing caps on main Overhang
– Fixed some mesh shadows groups assignation
– Fixed floating shadows in pitlane when using low shadows settings
– Fixed unwanted cut warnings
– Fixed Sewers mapping
– Fixed Asphalt bicolor patch edges to match crackle decals
– Fixed Verges mapping
– A tad more saturation for all Grass Textures
– Terrain maps now in 4K version
– Green Defender Barrier; Fresnel Specular smoothed out to avoid edgy/glitchy speculars
– Vegetation; a tad more luma for all tree/bush textures
– Cones; a tad less sat/luma for albedo map
– Tweaked specular for different asphalts
– Stripes specular tune to match reference
– Added Test Team RRBINs
– AIW various improvements
– Added more side cams.
– All roads updated to latest RealRoad shader
– All roads remapped
– gMotor Normals export for all mesh
– Material optimization and matballs cleaning
– Overall texture tweaking to balance the HDR output
– Applied random VC in the vegetation color palette, for all trees.
– Glass optimization to work a tad better with actual Static
– Fixed outer terrain overlapped vertices causing black patches
Image Space Inc. Are very happy to present woochoo’s Matsusaka Circuit! This fabulous figure-8 layout boasts some of the most sweeping and enjoyable asphalt in all of racing.
Matsusaka is popular Japanese circuit based on a figure-8 layout. Opened in the 1960s, it hosts top level open-wheel and GT events, and slower cars can be accommodated on two shorter alternate layouts. Minor layout revisions in its history have added three chicanes, and all currently possible layout variations are available in-game.
Matsusaka for rFactor2 features eight layouts; Grand Prix, International, and East layouts support 54 garage places. West layouts support 21 garage places. All layouts are equipped with trackside lighting suitable for night racing using headlights.
Grand Prix – 3.61 mile roadcourse
The main figure-8 circuit as used for Grand Prix racing, with appropriate additional trackside details, and freshly painted kerbs and white lines.
International – 3.609 mile roadcourse
The main figure-8 circuit as used for GT endurance and sprint events, with some variations in trackside details.
International (Old) – 3.61 mile roadcourse
The base figure-8 circuit, but using the tighter original final chicane.
International (West) – 3.61 mile roadcourse
The base figure-8 circuit, but adding a chicane after the hairpin in the Western half of the circuit.
Motorcycle – 3.62 mile roadcourse
The base figure-8 circuit as used for motorcycle racing, which uses the Western chicane, and the tight final chicane.
East – 1.391 mile roadcourse
A shortened layout using only the Eastern half of the circuit, joined by a tricky variable camber final turn.
West – 2.16 mile roadcourse
A shorter version of the base figure-8 layout, based around an alternative start and pit complex in the Western half of the circuit.A short link roadbypasses the final chicanes and the Eastern half of the circuit.
West (West Chicane) – 2.16 mile roadcourse
The West layout with the addition of the Western Chicane after the hairpin.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.