Julkaistu 9. marraskuu.
Just started playing throught this with two friends, it's ♥♥♥♥ing awesome.
1. You each have a different role and different gear associated with it
- Champion: Straight up heavy DPS, uses big two handed axes and maces, he can also use 2 handed swords with one hand.
- Ranger: Agile DPS, can dual wield swords/maces/hammers and can use greatswords.
- Lore-Master: Healing and procective magic, she can also use her staff as a melee weapon when needed.
2. ♥♥♥♥ING LOOT IS AWESOME. Each of you get your own seperate loot that covers all 3 classes, so you'll need to take breaks every now and then to give eachother the items for their class and vice versa.
3. Combat is kinda like Dragon Age on a console. You know, the hack and slashy ♥♥♥♥. But it's extremely satisfying for all classes.
The overall feel for the game is kinda like an MMO and Borderlands mixed together, it's really well made and is up to standards even 3 (nearly 4) years later.
If you've got an odd number of friends that you regularly play games with (like myself), I would definitely recommend this to you!