STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Following on from yesterday’s announcement regarding our PlayStation 4 release date, we also wanted to update our existing PC players on what else we have been doing.
We have been updating and improving the PC and Xbox One versions to bring all 3 platforms in line with each other. The next update for PC and Xbox One will be available after the PlayStation 4 release and will include the following;
• Updated from Unreal Engine version 4.12 to version 4.13
• New loading and splash screen images.
• Improvements to fish behaviour, fish fighting and fish AI.
• Reel speed improvements.
• Telemetry update.
• Other bug fixes and improvement.
After this update, we will be able to concentrate fully on improving and expanding Euro Fishing across all 3 platforms simultaneously and will soon have our first piece of DLC available. Further details on this will be provided in due course
We have just released another update for Euro Fishing which aims to fix the known issues from the previous build. As ever, community input is vital as although all testing has shown this build to have no problems it's impossible for us to emulate the many thousands of hours that you all spend with this release. If you do find something that isn’t right then please let us know with as much information as possible, including; game mode, lake, action performed, equipment being used.
Fixes for this build include the following;
- Fixed issue preventing the Friends leaderboard from displaying correctly when taking part in the challenges.
- Fixed issue that caused the game to enter an unresponsive state when putting down the spod rod on a claimed peg.
- Fixed an issue which caused clients to not be able to claim pegs in a multiplayer match.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when spawning on a lake in a multiplayer match.
- Fixed an issue preventing users from being able to get past the registration screen when running the game in French.
Euro Fishing Team
Unreal® Engine, copyright 1998-2015, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games. Portions of this software utilise SpeedTree® technology (©2014 Interactive Data Visualization, Inc.) SpeedTree® is a registered trademark of Interactive Data Visualization, Inc. All rights reserved. Used under license from Korda Developments Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license from Linear Fisheries (Oxford) Limited. All rights reserved. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.