Minecraft Styled game developed by one 17 year old teenager...
It is a well built game considering one person made it, but it needs improving.
- Well built
- Many Zombies and items
- Crafting that can make some nifty things
- Backpacks to increase inventory space
- Real Life aspect such as food and water to survive
- Relatively good achievements to obtain
- Decent Character Customization
- Easy to create and join friends servers
- Upgradable skills for killing Zombies (Lost upon Death, though nifty idea)
- Free to play
- Easy to explore the whole map in a couple of hours
- No incentive to craft anything
- Gets Boring and repetitive after a while
- Promised numerous updates and not delivered
- Seems repetitive (Once explored everything there is really not much to do)
- Gold doesn't give too much
- Crafting (Needs overhaul and incentive)
- Cars getting stuck (Cars are very glitchy at times)
- Needs more to do
Overall, in my opinion, the game is similar to Minecraft in the aspect you can craft and obtain items. However, you can't dig wherever you want like in Minecraft. Also, there is no incentive to craft and the game can get boring quickly as the map is too small and easy to explore. Although, for a game that's made by one person and is free to play... then it's really well made and worth checking out/playing for a while until you get bored.
Overall, I'd rate this 3/5!
PS: Once the highly anticipated update finally get's released, this review may change. But for now it's worth playing for a while.