Love it! (played it on android before pc)
Good points about this game:
* well done graphics engine, runs at 700fps on a nvidia 660 ti, and even when rendering 3d in cinema 4d, it runs @ 100fps
* ambient music, based on the current situation really increases your game play experience.
* plenty of content, supplies near endless hours of gameplay.
* well done first person view, bobing makes you feel like you are really in the game.
* very hard to star up in game, makes it more of a challenge to play, personally this make the game play more enjoyable.
* tons more...
Things that could use improvement in this game:
* water physics, water does not drain (or atleast it does not appear so)
* native controller support, it does not seam to support joy sticks on xbox remotes.
* memory usage is ok, but the cpu usage is a little bit out of hand.
* general polishing.
* lack of multiplayer
All in all its a great game, supplies hours of fun, and has a ton of potential :D
Great game, buy it now.